Green.Building.Solutions. | Summer University Vienna
The GBS Summer University will be back online from July 17 to August 08, 2021 for its 11th edition!
Especially during these challenging times, we have remained strongly committed to bringing world class knowledge on sustainable buildings, passive houses and renewable energies to an ever expanding international audience of students and professionals.
Continuing on the enormous success of last year, the GBS will be back in an upgraded online version in 2021 to bring top-notch expertise on ecological building straight to you!
Highlights of the GBS-Online 2021 program include:
- Inspiring talks about sustainable architecture, ecological building alternatives, passive house technologies, renewable energy production and integrated urban planning
- Virtual onsite tours demonstrating Vienna’s best practices in low energy housing
- Engaging building simulation workshops
- Interdisciplinary real life case study project work in international groups with dedicated tutorship
- Certificate showing 7 ECTS and the modules of the curriculum after a successful completion*
who have applied until April 12th, 2021 will additionally receive an
official university certificate on 7 ECTS-credits from the University of
National Resources and Life Sciences Vienna (BOKU). If you are not sure
about the crediting at your home university, please make sure to
clarify this in advance.
Costs & Student Scholarship Program
Reduced participation fee for the online summer university down to Euro 990,-!
We cooperate with several companies and organizations to provide student grants for outstanding applicants in need of financial aid. Selected students could participate in the program for as little as Euro 490,–.
Scholarships are awarded based on the below criteria:
- Master level studies in relevant fields
- Quality of academic results (grade average, study progress)
- Demonstrated experience in architecture, engineering, planning and other relevant fields
- Very good English language skills
- Motivation for participation
Please be aware that you only can apply for a scholarship if you are currently a student (and not a professional / employee). If you are working full time, talk to your manager about your professional development and the opportunity to participate in GBS. Many employers are very interested to invest in the continuous education of their workforce, and then benefit directly from the knowledge you acquire in the course.
Application for scholarships is possible until June 1, 2021!
Program | Application
|Inserted by||Tomášková Romana|